I'm going to try a new thing where I'll only review comic books in length about once a month. But I'll be doing something new where I'll frequently post highlights and spoilers for issues. First up is Green Lantern Corps #36. Last issue we found out Sinestro is the father of Soranik Natu.
- Sinstro explains that he loved Soranik ever since she was born, but her mother gave her up when he went rogue. She didn't want her daughter to live a life of shame.
- Sinestro has been keeping a watchful eye over his daugther for quite some time.
- On Oa, there is a huge throw down between the Green Lanterns, Sinestro Corps, and Red Lanterns. Many minor causualties.
- On Daxam, Sodam Yat and Arisia are out numbered 400 Sinestro Corps members to two Green Lanterns. Sodam leaves Arisia to watch his people and takes on Mongul alone.
- During the fight, Sodam finds out he cannot access his Ion powers and begins losing.
- Yat finds out the only way to channel the power is for a massive surge of energy or to take off his ring (which would kill him).
- Deciding to do both, he takes off his ring and flies into the sun.